Tesco Gift Card
This gift card can only be used in-store.
Tesco gift cards are in-store only. No online redemption.
About Tesco Gift Cards
Tesco meets the day to day needs of households across the UK , as a supermarket, home store, technology retailer, fashion outlet and much more. With a Tesco Ecode, anyone can find the perfect present, no matter their style or interests. Tesco Ecodes can be used towards the purchase of thousands of products in store. From the weekly food shop to home décor and electronics, there’s enough choice to please everybody. Plus, lucky recipients have 5 years to redeem their and when they do, they’ll earn Clubcard points too - it’s enough to put a spring in anyone’s step.
Spending in store
- Please print your emailed digital gift card and present it at the till
- You can spend your Tesco digital gift card at any UK Tesco store or Tesco direct desk
Terms and conditions
- Gift card orders can only be purchased by residents living in the UK. Where a sale is to be paid for by credit card, the card must have been issued by a UK bank or financial institution and belong to someone that has a UK residential credit card statement address.
- Tesco Corporate Gift Cards can be redeemed instore (excluding purchases from Tesco Petrol Stations).
- Please note gift card orders can only be sent to UK addresses. Arrangements cannot be made for cards to be collected at Tesco stores.
- Incomplete order forms will not be processed.
- Tesco Stores Ltd does not guarantee the availability or delivery of bulk purchases.
- Gift cards will usually be dispatched to the customer within two working days of receipt of payment (usually five working days for the first order). Risk in the cards will remain with Tesco Stores Ltd until delivery when it then passes to the customer. Title in the gift cards will remain with Tesco Stores Ltd until the customer pays for the cards in full.
- If discrepancies are noticed within a delivery, please contact the Tesco For Business, Coleman Street, Parkgate, Rotherham, S62 6EL (telephone 03456 000 968) prior to activation and within 24 hours of receipt or end of next working day. Any irregularities will be investigated. If at any stage the gift cards which have been reported missing are redeemed, Tesco Stores Ltd fully reserves the right to take legal action.
- Tesco Gift Cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- The gift cards will have no value until activated by telephone. When the password is given the entire order will become active within 24 hours. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the password selected to activate the gift cards is kept secure.
- Unused gift cards cannot be returned.
- The card and balance will expire five years from purchase or last card use.
- Payment in full by cash or cheque payable to Tesco Stores Ltd must be received for all orders if an agreed credit facility has not been arranged and in all instances where the first four orders are being placed. Note: where payment is made by cheque, Tesco deploys Transax (provided by Streamline, an RBS company) to expedite the process. Please ensure there are sufficient funds in the relevant account or you may incur Transax processing fees. Tesco Stores Ltd cannot be held accountable for these fees.
- Customers applying for a gift card credit account will be subject to a credit check. Your information will be passed to a third party to carry out the credit check.
- Settlement terms for all approved accounts is strictly 14 days from the date of invoice and customers may forfeit agreed discounted rates and/or agreed credit account facility for failure to meet these terms.
- It is a requirement of law that gift cards presented for award and/or reward purposes must be declared to HM Revenue & Customs. If you have any queries in regard to this, please contact HM Revenue & Customs directly at: Inland Revenue, Incentive Award Unit, Chapel Wharf Area, Trinity Bridge House, 2 Dearmans Place, Salford, M3 5BH.
- Responsibility for the cards passes to the customer at the time of delivery. Tesco Stores Ltd has no liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards, whether or not they have been redeemed.
- Use of trademarks or logos of Tesco Stores Ltd, or any of its trading companies, on customer’s own materials is only permitted with the prior WRITTEN consent of Tesco Stores Ltd. Provided that, the customer is permitted to use Tesco’s logo to advertise that the customer is able to provide Tesco Gift Cards. Tesco reserves its right to withdraw this permission at any time for any reason whatsoever and will do so by providing the customer with written notice. This permission will otherwise terminate automatically if the agreement is terminated or when the customer has used all of its Tesco Gift Cards, whichever is the earliest date.
- Breach of any of these conditions will entitle Tesco Stores Ltd to discontinue supply immediately and seek any appropriate legal remedy including, but not limited to, damages and / or injunctive belief.
- FORCE MAJEURE – Tesco Stores Ltd may, without liability, totally or partially suspend or cancel deliveries in respect of any period in which it is prevented or hindered from performing its obligations hereunder by reason of any cause beyond its reasonable control. This shall include but not be limited to: an act of God, war, riot or civil disturbance, strike, lockout or other labour dispute, fire, flood, drought or accident, legislation, requisitioning or other act or order by any government department, council or duly constituted authority, breakdown of plant or machinery (including transport), shortages or unavailability from Tesco’s normal sources of products or of any other cause (whether of the foregoing classes or not) beyond Tesco’s control.
- This contract is governed by the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Tesco Stores Ltd reserves the right to decline the supply of gift cards to any customer.
- Tesco Stores Ltd reserves the right to change the above Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Tesco Stores Ltd and Tesco Bank shall at all times comply with the terms of the applicable Data Protection and Privacy laws, instruments or regulations in carrying out its obligations under the terms of this Agreement. For more information on how your data is used by Tesco Stores Ltd and Tesco Bank please call Customer Services on 0800 50 55 55 or 0330 123 4055 (non BT phones).
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 120 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with Gift Off Points so you make savings on future purchases. We also accept payment from over 30 digital currencies and UK credit and debit cards.Browse more gift cards