Food and Drink > Sainsbury's
Sainsbury's Gift Card
Redeem online and in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in United Kingdom.
Sainsbury’s offer the choice of 1000s of products from food and drink, to TU fashion, homewares, electricals, toys and books. You can shop in over 1400 stores nationwide and earn valuable nectar points as well. Founded by John James Sainsbury and his wife Mary Ann in London 150 years ago, Sainsbury’s have grown to become one of the UK’s largest food retailers with over 600 supermarkets, 800 convenience stores, and nearly 250,000 online orders every week. The quality, range and provenance of their food sets them apart from other supermarkets. And it will continue to do so.
- For balance enquiries contact: +44 800 63 62 62 or click here.
- For more information see the Sainsbury's gift card FAQ here.
- This gift card will expire 24 months after last use.
Please check the full redemption instructions for both online and in store redemption here: https://help.sainsburys.co.uk/help/products/about-sainsburys-egift.
- You may only spend a maximum £50.00 from a Sainsbury's eGift Card in any one online grocery order.
- eGift Card cannot be the sole payment for an order, there has to be a credit or debit card payment to accompany the eGift Card.
- Once the value from an eGift Card has been exchanged into your online account, it cannot be removed and can only be spent on online shopping.
In Store Redemption
- There is no limit to the number of Sainsbury's eGift Cards that can be used per transaction, but eGift Cards cannot exceed a total of £250 per transaction.
This gift card expires in 24 months.
Terms and Conditions
See the full terms and conditions here.
This gift card cannot be cancelled or refunded.
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 570 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with GO Points so you make savings on future purchases.