Better Gift Card
This gift card can be used online and in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in the following countries:
This gift card can be sent as a personalised e-gift
About Better Gift Cards
Better has an extensive network of over 250 leisure centres across London, the South East, Swindon, Manchester, BANES, Carlisle and Belfast. We can help you reach your goals and give you the opportunity to workout close to home, work, or to meet up with friends, whether they use your local centre or one local to them.
There is something for everyone at your local Better Leisure Centre. From tots to teenagers, young adults to the older generation, we have something to offer which everyone will enjoy. You can choose from a wide range of activities and sport, including: Gym, fitness classes, swimming pool, sport halls, squash, badminton courts, athletic tracks, crèche, spa, lessons and courses, adventure playgrounds. Facilities vary by centre, but you are bound to find an activity you enjoy which helps you meet your goals.
Any remaining credit will expire 12 months after the last active card or e-voucher use. Check the balance of your Better gift card here.
Terms and conditions
- Once activated the value of this Better Gift Card can be used as full or part payment only at any Better facility or spa London in England, Wales & Northern Ireland. Participating locations can be found at www.better.org.uk or www.spa-london.org
- Exclusions: Better Gift Cards are not redeemable on spa treatments at Porchester Spa.
- Gift cards can be activated with a minimum value of £10. • E Vouchers need to be printed out and presented at our centres.
- E Vouchers cannot be topped up and re-used.
- The full value of the transaction cost is deducted at point of sale.
- Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases.
- Any credit remaining on a card will expire 12 months following the last active card use.
- Gift cards should be treated as cash. Better will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Better reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card with reasonable notice.
- The value on a gift card cannot be refunded or exchanged, except where a fully unused online gift card is cancelled during the Cooling Off Period.
- Cooling Off Period Means 14 calendar days from the date and time you purchase any goods or services from us online.
- The balance on a gift card is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation scheme so in the unlikely event of Better becoming insolvent the value left may not be available to spend.
See the full Better gift card FAQ here.
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 320 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with Gift Off Points so you make savings on future purchases. We also accept payment from over 5 digital currencies and UK credit and debit cards.Browse more gift cards