Carluccios Gift Card
This gift card can be used online and in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in the following countries:
About Carluccios Gift Cards
Carluccio’s began life in 1991 when Antonio and Priscilla opened their food shop in Neal Street, bringing the finest quality regional Italian food to London. In 1999 they opened the first Carluccio’s Caffè in Market Place - an authentic Italian restaurant in the truest sense of the word, and a continuation of their successful food shop. Today we have restaurants across the UK, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and everything in between. Our menu changes every season and celebrates the best of regional Italian food, from spaghetti alle vongole to chicken milanese and tomato bruschetta. Every restaurant has a food shop and deli, selling gifts and ingredients all sourced from Italian producers - many of whom we have known for several generations.
You can use this card in our restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. Or treat yourself (or someone else) to Italian gifts and ingredients in our food shops and online at carluccios.com - every one of our products is sourced from Italian producers we know and love.
Redeem in restaurants
Just show the gift card or quote the card number to a team member.
Enter the card number and PIN in the checkout.
This card expires in 12 months.
Terms and conditions
- A gift card has no value until activated by Carluccio’s at the till or online.
- The minimum activation amount on the gift card is £10 and the maximum is £500.
- One or more gift cards may be used in full or part payment for any goods or services available on the carluccios.com website, or in a Carluccio’s restaurant in the UK or Ireland only.
- No change will be given for any unused portion of a gift card but the unused balance may be used against further purchases in store or online.
- Gift cards cannot be used to pay for other gift cards.
- Gift cards have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by another Carluccio’s gift card, cash, PayPal, credit or debit card.
- If the gift card is redeemed online the normal carluccios.com terms and conditions of purchase and use of the carluccios.com website apply.
- Gift cards and unused portions of gift cards will expire 12 months from the purchase of the gift card.
- Carluccio’s is not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Please safeguard this gift card as if it were cash.
- In order to view the unused balance of a gift card please go to carluccios.com/gift-card-balance or visit a Carluccio’s restaurant.
- Carluccio’s reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift card if we reasonably suspect it to have been tampered with, duplicated or otherwise subject to fraud.
- Carluccio’s reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if it considers it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- Carluccio’s gift cards are issued by Carluccio’s Limited, registered office 35 Rose Street, London WC2E 9EB.
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 320 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with Gift Off Points so you make savings on future purchases. We also accept payment from over 5 digital currencies and UK credit and debit cards.Browse more gift cards