Waterstones Gift Card
This gift card can be used online and in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in the following countries:
About Waterstones Gift Cards
Waterstones’ range of thousands of books, stationery, cards & games makes them the perfect choice for everyone, whatever their taste. Their expert booksellers are also on hand to help you find what you are looking for.
- You can use your Virtual Gift Card to pay for any order on www.waterstones.com. Simply select your products and go to the checkout as usual.
- At the checkout, enter the virtual gift card number and the security code in the 'Payment method - Gift card' section and hit 'Update'. You should then see the order total change to reflect the Gift Card payment. Place your order by hitting 'Submit'.
This card expires in 12 months.
Terms and conditions
- Validly activated cards can be used as full or part payment of any goods at Waterstones shops across the UK, Isle of Man and Jersey (excluding Harrods) and for purchases made online at Waterstones.com. For online purchases please follow the redemption procedure accordingly (see above). No change or refunds will be given where the sales transaction is for an amount less than the balance on the card but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This card cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers, additional Gift Cards or book tokens nor can the card (and any card balance) be exchanged for cash or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
- The card is for personal use only and it may not be used for commercial purposes (including but not limited to resale) without Waterstones prior written consent. The card is exempt from Waterstones Standard Returns Policy.
- This card is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card.
- If the card is not used for a consecutive period of 12 months the card will automatically expire and any remaining balance will be deducted.
- Waterstones cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or any credit amounts on such cards. Waterstones reserves the right to issue another card for the balance of the original card at its discretion on production of your original receipt, but Waterstones is not responsible for funds used without your knowledge.
- Waterstones reserves the right to add to or waive these terms and conditions on reasonable notice for legal, security or regulatory reasons or to discontinue the book card scheme at any time in the event of circumstances beyond it’s reasonable control. Customers will be notified in advance via in store displays in the event of any such change.
- The card may be used for payment of goods of a higher price than the current card balance, on payment of the difference. Over payments, where goods are subsequently exchanged for goods of a lower price, will be added to the balance of the card (see above for online procedure).
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 170 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with Gift Off Points so you make savings on future purchases. We also accept payment from over 5 digital currencies and UK credit and debit cards.Browse more gift cards