wagamama Gift Card
This gift card can only be used in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in the following countries:
About wagamama Gift Cards
‘kaizen’, meaning ‘good change’ is the philosophy that sits right at our heart. it shapes every dish we create, and pushes us to find better ways in all that we do. we’re restless spirits. forever creating and making things better.
we’ve been practising kaizen since 1992, when we opened our first doors in london’s bloomsbury. inspired by fast-paced, japanese ramen bars and a celebration of asian food, wagamama burst into life. we set out to create a unique way of eating. bringing the fresh, nourishing, flavours of asia to all.
that was 25 years ago now. two whole decades to sharpen skills and refine recipes. to play with spices and discover tastes. we continue to get better with every day.
buy a wagamama gift card. because you can't post a katsu...
This gift card will earn you GO Points!
- Bring the egift to any wagamama restaurant
- Present the egift to the team member at the time of payment
- Any unused amount can be used towards future purchases
To send this gift card to someone else, after completing a purchase, visit your user dashboard (https://giftoff.com/dashboard). Your gift card will be visible there once the order is completed, with a button saying 'Claim your gift card'. Click the button to open the gift card. A new browser window will open, displaying the gift card. Copy the URL / web page address at the top of your browser (it will show as displayyourgiftcard.com, followed by a string of letters and numbers). You can then send an email to your from your usual email address, pasting the URL into the email. When they receive the email, they simply click the link to view and use the gift card.
This card expires in 13 months.
Terms and conditions
- eGifts can be topped up
- eGifts are redeemable for products and merchandise in wagamama restaurants in the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland
- This eGift is redeemable for purchases made in restaurants but not for purchases made online
- This eGift may not be exchanged for cash
- No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
- The eGift will expire 13 months from date of last use e.g. card activation, purchase, top up or refund
- At expiry, any remaining balance will be lost
- eGifts cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights
- Please protect this eGift and treat it as cash it cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged
- wagamama cannot be held liable for eGifts, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged
- If any product purchased with a eGift is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the balance on the card
- Customers must be present with the eGift in order to make purchases in store
- wagamama reserves the right to refuse to accept a eGift which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud
- wagamama reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the eGift service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control.) reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 350 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with Gift Off Points so you make savings on future purchases. We also accept payment from over 5 digital currencies and UK credit and debit cards.Browse more gift cards