Movies, Music & Gaming > National Book Tokens
National Book Tokens Gift Card
Redeem online and in-store.
This gift card can be redeemed in United Kingdom. You will earn GO Points when you buy this gift card.
National Book Tokens® are the only gift cards accepted in all major bookselling chains and independents across the UK and Ireland, including: WHSmith, Waterstones, Blackwell, Easons, John Smith, Foyles and all good independent bookshops. They can also be spent online.
This gift card will earn you GO Points!
Using your eGift Card is easy
Simply print out this page including the barcode and present it in your chosen bookshop* when you pay. If you cannot print this eGift Card, you can simply show it on your mobile or tablet at the till.
Where can I spend this eGift Card?
You can spend your National Book Tokens eGift Card in hundreds of bookshops across the country ‐ please check www.nationalbooktokens.com/spend‐everywhere for your nearest. You can also spend your National Book Tokens eGift Card online at a number of leading bookshops (to spend online you'll need both the number and the pin code).
Please note: some bookshops are currently unable to accept eGift Cards, please check before setting out to avoid disappointment.
This gift card expires in 8 years.
Terms and Conditions
- The eGift Card may only be used to purchase books.
- Valid eGift Cards can be used as full or part payment for books of your choice in participating bookshops.
- Bookshops will not refund the value on the eGift Card, exchange it for cash or give change.
- If the value of the purchase is less than the value of the eGift Card, the balance will remain on the eGift Card and may be applied to future purchases.
- The eGift Card is for non‐commercial use and may not be acquired for resale without written consent.
- The minimum amount required to load or top‐up an eGift Card is £1. The maximum limit is £250.
- If the eGift Card is not used for a period 8 years the eGift Card will automatically expire and any remaining value may be deducted ('Use' for the purposes of this term includes balance enquiries).
- The full terms and conditions applicable to this eGift Card, as varied from time to time, are available at www.nationalbooktokens.com.
- Issued by BookTokens Ltd.
Lost, stolen or damaged eGift Cards cannot always be replaced and you may lose the funds stored on them. Please look after this card just like cash.
What is Gift Off?
Gift Off is the quick and easy way to buy digital gift cards in the UK and Europe. With over 590 gift cards available to choose from, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect gift every time. What’s more, you can earn as you spend with GO Points so you make savings on future purchases.