When is it?
Bitcoin Black Friday starts on 27th November 2015. As well as regular Black Friday, Bitcoin Black Friday lets you in on deals that are exclusive to bitcoin users from retailers that accept digital currencies. Cyber Monday is on Monday 30th November 2015 and is the day to grab bargains exclusively online with fiat.
Why use Gift Off for Bitcoin Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
At Gift Off, we’re in an interesting position, straddling these two dates like seasoned horse riders. With Gift Off you can get hold of ALL the deals on ALL the days using, not only bitcoin, but 40+ other altcoins like dogecoin, litecoin, quark and more.
On Bitcoin Black Friday/Black Friday you can shop at tonnes of major retailers with bitcoin without being limited to only retailers that accept bitcoin. We have significantly expanded the ways you can use bitcoin to shop for mad bargains on Black Friday. You’re welcome!
Same goes for Cyber Monday. We have a whopping range of gift cards that work both in store AND online, so you’ll be able to make the most of online deals without resorting to fiat.
Save even more money with Gift Off Points!
It’s a great time to get hold of discounted electronics and get the bulk of your Christmas shopping done. Not only will you save loads of dosh/bitcoin by making the most of retailers’ discounts, if you shop through Gift Off, you’ll also earn a bunch of Gift Off Points so you get discounts on future purchases!
We wish you a bitcoin Christmas, we wish you a bitcoin Christmas, we wish you a bitcoin Christmas and a debt free New Year!
Where will the best deals be?
Aren’t we nice? We’ve done a load of research into where you’ll be able to get the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday so you’ll know exactly which gift cards to dive straight for in the panic.
- Amazon – The behemoth of online retail will be offering awesome deals in the run up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Keep an eye on their daily deals page and their Cyber Monday page. Remember we also have Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it and Amazon.es gift cards for our European chums.
- Debenhams – They have a countdown page for Black Friday here and their gift cards work online and in store! Get your hands on discounted electronics, clothing and homeware.
- Marks and Spencer – They’re promising jaw dropping discounts for Black Friday right here this year. Again, the gift card works online and in store so you can shop with them throughout the whole of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday long weekend.
- Argos – This is a great one for Black Friday if you want to venture into the outside world to get some discounts. Argos’ massive range of pretty much everything will have some awesome deals on offer. Check out their Black Friday page for more info here.
- House of Fraser – They’ve promised some great deals on their lovely ranges of clothing, homeware, fragrance and beauty products. This is the perfect place to pick up some luxury Christmas gifts with a discount. Check out their Black Friday page.
- ASOS – If it’s clothes you’re after, ASOS is the place to go this Cyber Monday! Again, they have such a massive range to choose from, you’ll be sure to find some rock bottom prices on great mens and womenswear. Ahead of the big day, they’re offering up to 70% off in the ASOS outlet. Have a look for yourself!
So, these are the main players to keep an eye on. But, here’s a little bit of bonus info too. Tech Radar have got a great article up about Black Friday and Cyber Monday showing discount codes to use on sites like Amazon. It’s a great way to sneakily knock down the prices just a little bit further!
I think we’ve covered everything. Remember to wear a suit of armour if you’re heading outside on Black Friday, but also keep it handy for Cyber Monday, just in case.
P.S. we may have some deals up our sleeves. Stay tuned for further announcements.